Cadence is committed to providing a rewarding work experience in which our team members feel valued, recognized and appreciated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits programs that reward you for your individual performance as well as your contributions toward achieving the company’s strategic goals.
When you join the team at Cadence, benefits begin on your date of hire. You will also have the option to enroll eligible dependents.
Cadence employees are offered the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Company Holidays
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- On Site Gym